2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHollyhurst Road, Sutton Coldfield
- DETACHED BUNGALOW - ARCHITECT DESIGNED - Sutton Coldfield Location - Two Bedrooms - Separate Garage - Potential For Further Bedrooms (Subject To Planning Consent) - Spacious Accommodation Throughout
A UNIQUELY BUILT, ARCHITECT DESIGNED DETACHED BUNGALOW located in the very popular area of Sutton Coldfield. This property was designed and built by the current owners, offers exceptionally spacious accommodation throughout and has been very KEENLY PRICED for a swift sale.
A UNIQUELY BUILT, ARCHITECT DESIGNED DETACHED BUNGALOW located in the very popular area of Sutton Coldfield. This property, which was designed and built by the current owners, offers exceptionally spacious accommodation throughout including a generously sized entrance hall, large lounge/diner, and two well proportioned bedrooms. The bungalow also has a good sized rear garden and a separate garage. Furthermore, there is fantastic potential for creating additional bedrooms and bathrooms in the loft space (subject to relevant planning permission and building regulations). The property has been very KEENLY PRICED for a swift sale, and an early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
The property is approached via a single glazed door giving access to:
Central heating radiator, loft access and doors off to lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom.
Lounge / Diner 21' 1" x 12' 9" ( 6.43m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, TV aerial point and double glazed sliding door to front elevation.
Kitchen 14' 5" x 9' ( 4.39m x 2.74m )
A range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces incorporating a single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, double glazed window to side elevation, central heating radiator, tiling to splashback areas and central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 11' 4" into wardrobe x 9' 9" ( 3.45m into wardrobe x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, TV aerial point and built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' 9" into wardrobe ( 2.97m x 2.97m into wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator and built-in wardrobe.
Suite comprising bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin and low level flush W.C, double glazed window to side elevation, extractor fan, central heating radiator and tiling to walls.
Lawned area, paved pathway, summerhouse, fencing to boundaries and gated access to frontage.
Up and over door, lighting and power supply.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ERD200429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Erdington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.