2 bedroom apartment for saleMeander Close, Wilnecote, Tamworth
- SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- MUST BE VIEWED
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
We are pleased to offer for sale this Two Bedroom Second Floor apartment set in a popular cul-de-sac location in and being offered with no onward chain. The accommodation comprises of, Communal Hallway, Reception Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom. Allocated Parking Space.
We are pleased to offer for sale this Two Bedroom Second Floor apartment set in a popular cul-de-sac location in and being offered with no onward chain. The accommodation comprises of, Communal Hallway, Reception Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom. This property also has a allocated parking space
Allocated parking space and pathway leading to:
Via intercom door, stairs giving access to second floor landing and front door into:
Two ceiling light point, electric wall heater and doors off to:
Lounge 12' 8" into alcove x 17' 7" ( 3.86m into alcove x 5.36m )
Double glazed window to front and rear elevation, two ceiling light points and electric wall heater.
Kitchen 10' 7" into alcove x 7' 5" ( 3.23m into alcove x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with bevel edge work surface, incorporating stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer taps, tiled to splashback areas and flooring, electric hob and oven, cooker hood, sunken spotlights to ceiling and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 5" into wardrobe x 8' 9" ( 3.78m into wardrobe x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, ceiling light point, electric wall heater and double fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 6' 6" into alcove ( 3.78m x 1.98m into alcove )
Double glazed window to front elevation, ceiling light point and electric wall heater.
White suite comprising of, panelled bath with electric shower over and glass protector screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, tiled to splashback area and flooring, electric wall heater, ceiling light point and extractor fan.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAM201233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Tamworth - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.