5 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Swaton, NG34
Sold STC £349,950
- Executive Detached Property
- Sought After Village Location
- Non Estate Position
- 5 Bedrooms, Bathroom & 2 En-Suites
- Lounge, Dining Room & Study
- Kitchen Diner, Conservatory, Utility & Cloakroom
- Double Garage & Driveway
- No Onward Chain
- EPC Rating D
An executive detached family home situated within this sought after village convenient for the A52 and A15 giving good road access in all directions, particularly to Grantham where there are connections to the A1 and high speed rail links to London. The property has accommodation to briefly comprise of; Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Living Room leading to Conservatory, Dining Room, Study, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility Room, 5 spacious Bedrooms, 2 En-Suite Shower Rooms and Family Bathroom. The property further benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Outside the property enjoys a non-estate plot with generous gardens to the front, double garage with driveway and well-presented enclosed gardens to the rear. Being offered for sale with no onward chain, viewing is highly recommended early on to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39831297.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR150249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.