1 bedroom apartment for saleNova, Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, London, SW1W
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Approx. 843 sq ft
- 5th Floor with two Private Balconies
- Dual Aspect - East & West Views
- Car Parking Included
- 24 hour Concierge & Residential Gym
- Communal Roof Garden, Lounge & Cinema
- Moments from Victoria Station
- 12 year build warranty by BLP
We are delighted to offer to the market a spacious 1 bedroom apartment of the highest specification, on the doorstep of Buckingham Palace, and at the centre of one of London’s most prestigious neighbourhoods.
This stunning 5th floor apartment boasts two private balconies with views towards the east and west maximising the light and airy living spaces.
The Nova Building’s highly-specified apartments use carefully chosen materials to create a truly unique living experience.
Residents facilities include private lounge, roof garden, cinema, indoor gym, car parking and 24-hour concierge.
12 year build warranty by BLP
Completion: Q4 2016
*CGIs and for illustrative purposes only
Property ref: 121_2450_4057578
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-39836631.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4057578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Westminster - sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.