2 bedroom flat for saleNottingham Court, Covent Garden, WC2H
- Beautifully presented two bedroom split-level flat
- Stylish reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Features modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Offers two well proportioned and bright bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom with sleek interior
- Peaceful location in the heart of Covent Garden
Completely renovated throughout this stunning two bedroom flat combines stylish interiors with spacious accommodation over two floors.
Nottingham Court is located moments from a number of fantastic local amenities and is adjacent to the fantastic shops and eateries of Long Acre and Shaftesbury Avenue.
Externally hosted floorplan
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39840342.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 956050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, West End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.