4 bedroom detached house for saleBallam Oaks, Lytham
Guide Price £1,375,000
Combining all the Pleasures of Town and Country Life, Ballam Oaks is an Exclusive Development of Twelve Executive Family Homes Situated Opposite Green Drive Golf Club within Walking Distance of Lytham Town Centre.
OPEN TO VIEW EVERY SATURDAY FROM 2PM TO 4PM
Using traditional build construction, combined with high specification aspects and fittings, Petersfield has the following features:
- Large open plan family area with a hand crafted kitchen, utility/boot room, drawing room, dining room, study, guest toilet, cloakroom, office/gym/cinema room and four double bedrooms all with en-suite and dressing room
- Villeroy Boch bathrooms, en-suite and guest toilet
- Underfloor heating, fresh air circulation and heat exchange systems
- Rako mood and energy efficient lighting, and Sonos sound, w-fi and security system
- Substantial insulation and solid oak doors throughout
- NHBC cover.
We take every care to ensure that details shown are correct. However, complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed and is expressly excluded from any contract. The information contained herein is for general guidance only. Unless otherwise stated the condition of the heating system, electric appliances and any fittings in thr sale are not known and have not been tested by Lytham Estate Agents. We therefore cannot offer any guarantees in respect of them.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26075162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lytham Estate Agents, Lytham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.