2 bedroom terraced house for saleLoscoe Grange, Loscoe, Heanor
- Mid Terraced House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Large Rear Garden
- Great first time buy
Ideal FIRST TIME BUY or BUY TO LET INVESTMENT. Two DOUBLE bedrooms *** NO CHAIN *** OPEN TO OFFERS *** Closest School is Howitt Reach *** Accompanied viewings by appointment Monday to Saturday *** Call our Eastwood office to arrange.
This two bedroom terraced house would make a great first time buy or investment property. The property briefly comprises two double bedrooms , lounge, diner , kitchen , bathroom (on the ground floor) and two double bedrooms on the first floor. The property benefits double glazing and gas central heating throughout. Outside there is a generous sized garden. The property is very well-situated for access to local amenities in Heanor. ***Call to View***
Entrance via a upvc front door , upvc double glazed window to from elevation, open brick built fire place , built in meter cupboard, laminate flooring, radiator. Door leading to stairs
Dining Room 12' 6" to recess x 11' 3" ( 3.81m to recess x 3.43m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear, brick open fireplace, under stairs storage, radiator, laminate flooring, door leading to
Kitchen 9' 11" x 6' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.01m )
Having a range of units comprising of base units with cupboards and work surfacing , inset stainless steel sink and drainer, space for washing machine, space for fridge, space for electric cooker splash back tiling to walls, radiator and upvc double glazed window to the side elevation. and Upvc double glazed door leading to the rear garden. tiled flooring door leading to
Downstairs Shower Room
Fitted with a low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin and shower cubicle, complimentary tiled splash backs and tiled flooring.
Stairs Leading To
Bedroom One 11' 3" max x 10' 7" ( 3.43m max x 3.23m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear, fitted cupboard with boiler inset, laminate flooring,
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' 3" to recess ( 3.28m x 2.82m to recess )
Upvc double glazed window to front , storage cupboard, laminate flooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39853116.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD201743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.