3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEastcroft Avenue, Littleover, Derby
- WELL PRESENTED, EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- EASY ACCESS TO OPEN COUNTRYSIDE.
This well presented and extended semi detached house is situated in a sought after location enjoying easy access to open countryside, Derby City centre, major commuter links and local amenities from its position.
This well presented and extended semi detached house is situated in a sought after location enjoying easy access to open countryside, Derby City centre, major commuter links and local amenities from its position. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, bathroom, rear garden and driveway parking for two cars. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!
having front elevation double glazed door with obscured glass inset, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, stairs rising to first floor, radiator and doors leading to
Lounge 12' 1" into bay x 10' 9" into recess ( 3.68m into bay x 3.28m into recess )
having front elevation double glazed bay window, fireplace with wooden surround, hearth=, background and inset gas fire, four recessed spotlights and radiator.
Kitchen/diner 18' 9" x 14' 7" ( 5.71m x 4.45m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer, breakfast bar, space for a large dining table, understairs storage, rear elevation double glazed french doors providing access to rear garden, side and rear elevation double glazed windows, recessed spotlights and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch, four recessed spotlights and doors leading to
Bedroom One 10' 10" into recess x 10' 9" ( 3.30m into recess x 3.28m )
having front elevation double glazed window, four recessed spotlights and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 8' 5" ( 2.79m x 2.57m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, four recessed spotlights and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 5' 11" ( 2.79m x 1.80m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, three recessed spotlights and radiator.
Bathroom 9' 2" x 5' 2" ( 2.79m x 1.57m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c., with push button flush, pedestal wash hand and panelled corner bath with mixer tap, shower over and tiled surround, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiled flooring, tiling to walls, extractor fan, three recessed spotlights and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a driveway providing ample off street parking for two cars and incorporating access to front entrance door, gated access to rear garden, outside lighting and boundary walling. To the rear of the property there is a good sized garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates decked seating area, outside lighting, outside tap and boundary walling and fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39853350.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY108722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.