3 bedroom terraced house for saleSelborne Street, DERBY
Offers Over £79,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Good sized terraced house
- Three bedrooms
- No upward chain
- Close to local amenities
- Easy access to Derby City centre.
Chain free terraced house benefiting from double glazing and gas central heating. The spacious accommodation on offer briefly comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, cellar, three bedrooms and enclosed rear garden. Book a viewing today!
Situated a short distance from Derby City centre is this chain free terraced house benefiting from double glazing and gas central heating. The spacious accommodation on offer briefly comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, cellar, three bedrooms and enclosed rear garden. Book a viewing today!
Lounge 11' 10" x 11' 4" into recess ( 3.61m x 3.45m into recess )
having door to front elevation and double glazed window, laminate flooring, coving, radiator and door leading into
having laminate flooring, door to cellar and door to
Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' 5" into recess ( 3.63m x 3.48m into recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window, space for a dining table, stairs rising to first floor, laminate flooring, radiator and door leading into
Kitchen 11' 9" x 6' 5" ( 3.58m x 1.96m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with roll edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for a cooker, plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge freezer, additional appliance space, tiled flooring, side elevation door with obscure glass providing access to rear garden, side elevation double glazed window, radiator and door leading into
Bathroom 6' 6" x 5' into recess ( 1.98m x 1.52m into recess )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround, rear elevation double glazed window with obscure glass and tiled cill, tiling to walls, tiled flooring and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch, radiator and doors leading into
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 4" into recess ( 3.61m x 3.45m into recess )
having front elevation double glazed window, storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.59m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 6' 5" ( 2.59m x 1.96m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, storage cupboard and radiator.
to the rear of the property there is an enclosed area that incorporates paved patio, rear access gate, outside lighting and boundary fencing and walling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39853407.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY106846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.