3 bedroom terraced house for saleEvesham Way, Billingham
Guide Price £75,000
- GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £85,000
- MODERN KITCHEN
- TASTEFUL MODERN DECOR THROUGHOUT
- REAR GARDEN
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTMENT PROPERTY
**GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £85,000** IDEAL property for FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTMENT! MID TERRACED HOUSE offering SPACIOUS accommodation to include GOOD SIZE LOUNGE/DINING ROOM, a MODERN fitted kitchen and the added benefit of DOWNSTAIRS WC.
IDEAL property for FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTMENT! MID TERRACED HOUSE offering SPACIOUS accommodation to include GOOD SIZE LOUNGE/DINING ROOM, a MODERN fitted kitchen and the added benefit of DOWNSTAIRS WC. Situated on the first floor are THREE BEDROOMS and family bathroom. The home benefits from uPVC double glazing and COMBI GAS CENTRAL HEATING. Externally is an enclosed GARDEN to the rear which is laid to lawn with DECKED AREA ideal for a family and the property is located within easy access of local schools, shops and bus routes. VIEWINGS ARE RECOMMENDED.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Rear Entrance Hall
Double glazed door to rear, tile flooring.
Front Entrance/ Utility Area
Double glazed door and window to front, radiator, cupboard, coving to ceiling.
Double glazed window to rear, W/C, wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 13' 11" x 10' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, open fire, karndean flooring, coving to ceiling.
Dining Area 7' 8" x 7' 1" ( 2.34m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, karndean flooring, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 10' 7" Max into breakfast area ( 3.45m x 3.23m Max into breakfast area )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen, stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink/drainer, work surfaces, gas oven and hob, chimney cooker hood, free standing fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, breakfast bar area.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from front entrance, airing cupboard which houses the boiler, loft access, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 10' 11" ( 3.84m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 7' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobes, carpet.
Bedroom Three 15' 5" x 7' 9" ( 4.70m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobes, laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, bath with mixer taps, over bath shower, pedestal wash hand basin, W/C, part tiled.
Lawn with decking area.
Mainly gravel and stone with a patio area.
This property is of non-traditional construction.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39853599.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL105457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.