5 bedroom detached house for saleGorsley, ROSS-ON-WYE, Herefordshire, HR9 7SJ
Sold by Us
- Five bedroom detached family home set in an elevated position in a favoured village
- Three reception rooms, Living Room with open fireplace
- Four double bedrooms, one single bedroom
- Family bathroom plus additional shower room
- An array of outbuildings, two converted into a Utility Room and a Study
- Set within 2/3rd's acre of formal lawned gardens
A five bedroom detached period family home having originally been owned by the church. The church sold the property in the 1950's and the current owners have been in the property since 1984. Sitting in an elevated position in the village of Gorsley, the property enjoys views over open countryside. The village, located on the Gloucestershire/Herefordshire borders offers a post office, public house and primary school and its neighbouring towns are Newent & Ross on Wye. The market town of Ledbury is within nine miles and the property offers good access to the M50/M5 motorway. Inside the property offers three reception rooms with the Living Room having an open fireplace. The modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room offers a host of integral appliances plus an oil fired AGA. Upstairs are four double bedrooms, a further single room, shower room and additional family bathroom. Outside the property is approached via the driveway which has in and out gates. There are three outbuildings, two have been converted into a utility room and a study. The remaining outbuilding is used as a log store. Additionally there is a detached garage/workshop. The grounds comprise of a one acre garden that is well established and offers plants such as snowdrops and bluebells. Further more, there are seating areas and a pond. The garden is enclosed by hedging and adjoins open countryside.
NB. Please note that the seller of this property is related to a member of staff that works for a company connected to Fine and Country, Cheltenham
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 137327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country , Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.