1 bedroom flat for saleGlenbrook Drive, Barry
- Perfect FTB or BTL Investment
- 6% Yield - Potentially purchased with tenant
- One bed first floor flat
- Open plan lounge/kitchen
- Parking space
- No onward chain
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a one bedroom first floor flat sold with no chain, parking space and within walking distance of local train station, amenities and transport links. This property would be an ideal FTB or BTL investment and could be purchased with sitting tenant! 6% YIELD!
A first floor flat situated on Glenbrook Drive- Perfect FTB or BTL Investment! This property can be purchased with a sitting tenant or with vacant possession. Annual return of 6%!
The property offers open plan lounge/kitchen, bedroom and bathroom with the added benefit of an allocated parking space. Call today to arrange your viewing.
Communal Grounds And Parking
The development offers communal lawns and private residents car park to front.
Communal Entrance Hall
Accessed via secure front door into lobby with residents mailboxes. Door leading to inner hall with stairs rising to first floor and door to rear giving access to communal lawn.
Accessed via front door with spyhole into hall with telephone entry system, electric heater, consumer unit, store cupboard and power point. Doors to all rooms.
Living Room / Kitchen 15' 4" x 12' 3" ( 4.67m x 3.73m )
The living area offers window to front, electric fire, telephone points and power points. The open plan kitchen offers fitted base units with worktops over and stainless steel sink unit. Space for electric cooker and white goods. Breakfast bar with space for stools, tiled splash backs, power points, extractor and window to side.
Window to front, wall mounted heather, built in storage area and power points.
Comprising a low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with electric shower unit. Tiled splash backs, extractor, electric heater and shaver points.
We have been advised by the owner that the 999 lease was issued in 1992. The combined service charge and ground rent is £55.00pcm.
We recommend that you verify this information with your legal representative.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39879336.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.