3 bedroom detached house for saleQueen Margarets Avenue, Brotherton, Knottingley
- GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £180,000
- Substantial three bedroom detached house
- Three good size Bedrooms, House Bathroom
- Attractive gardens to front, side and rear
- Drive and garage
- Easy access to local centres and motorway network
- Ideal for family purchaser
- Viewing essential to appreciate the space and quality this home has to offer
A viewing is essential to appreciate the space and quality this three bedroom detached house situated on the outer edge of this popular development within the well regarded village of Byram has to offer. Benefiting from a conservatory and attractive private gardens to the rear.
Occupying a prime corner position on the outer edge of this sought after development, situated within the popular residential village of Byram, close to local amenities and with easy access to all local centres and to the motorway network for those wishing to commute is this substantial brick built three bedroom detached house. Ideal for the family purchaser the property offers spacious accommodation and is presented to a high standard throughout. Having the usual requirements of gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, cavity wall insulation and an alarm system and benefiting from a conservatory and private well maintained gardens to the rear the internal accommodation, which must be viewed to fully appreciate the space and quality this lovely home has to offer briefly comprises: to the ground floor there is a Reception Hall with Cloakroom off, a spacious Lounge, modern fitted Dining Kitchen and Conservatory. To the first floor there are three good sized Bedrooms and House bathroom. Outside there are most attractive gardens to front, side and rear and a drive providing off street parking leading to a single garage.
With spindled stairs leading to the first floor and having ceiling coving, central heating radiator and timber door with window to the side leading out to the front of the property.
Having a two piece suite comprising of a low level w.c. and wash hand basin with tiled splashback. With ceiling coving.
Lounge 15' 5" x 11' 1" ( 4.70m x 3.38m )
With window looking out to the front of the property and having a white decorative fire surround with marble hearth and insert housing a coal effect living flame gas fire. With ceiling coving and central heating radiator.
Dining Kitchen 18' x 8' 9" ( 5.49m x 2.67m )
Having a comprehensive range of modern units to both high and low level incorporating an integrated refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher, glass display and corner units, over window pelmet incorporating down lighters and with spaces for appliances. Set within the laminate worktops there is a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome pedestal tap over and a four ring gas hob with electric oven under and extractor above. With part tiling to walls, built in storage cupboard, two central heating radiators and windows overlooking the rear gardens. Having a uPVC / glazed door leading out to the side of the property. With timber / glazed sliding doors leading into……………..
Conservatory 11' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.00m )
Of uPVC / brick construction and with central heating radiator and having uPVC / glazed French doors leading into the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With ceiling coving and having a window to the side of the property.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 10' 1" ( 4.32m x 3.07m )
With window to the front of the property and having a comprehensive range of built in units comprising wardrobes, bedside cabinets and display shelves. With ceiling coving and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" + entrance x 10' 4" ( 3.30m + entrance x 3.15m )
With window to the rear of the property and having a walk in shower cubicle and vanity unit with cupboard under housing a wash hand basin with tiled splashback. With ceiling coving, central heating radiator and having access to loft.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" MAX x 7' 10" ( 3.10m MAX x 2.39m )
With window to the front of the property and having a built in storage cupboard and with ceiling coving and central heating radiator.
Main House Bathroom
Having a three piece suite in soft cream comprising of a bath, low level w.c. and wash hand basin. With part tiling to walls and central heating radiator.
To the front of the property there is a brick boundary wall and beyond most attractive, well maintained gardens laid to lawn with well stocked flower beds having a variety of trees and shrubs. A timber gate gives access to a path leading to an open brick porch protecting the front entrance door. A path leads down the side of the property to the rear where there are private landscaped gardens having a paved patio and beyond gardens laid to lawn with flower borders and walled ornamental garden pond. The gardens are of an enclosed nature having boundary walls and fences and with a timber gate leading to a drive providing off street parking and leading to the single garage with up and over door.
The property itself can be approached by leaving Pontefract town centre along Southgate. Proceed on to Bondgate and then continue out of Pontefract on Knottingley Road. Proceed into Knottingley and just after the Turnpike public house / Premier Inn turn right. Follow the road along and at the roundabout continue straight ahead and then take the next left hand turn sign posted Byram. At the mini roundabout continue straight ahead and then take the next right hand turn on to Byram Park Road. Continue along and number one Queen Margaret's Avenue will be found on the left hand side identified by the For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39879351.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON109048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.