2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBen Booth Lane, Grange Moor, WAKEFIELD
Guide Price £205,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £205,000 - £215,000
- 2 Bedroom Detached True Bungalow
- Prime rural location
- Viewing essential - No Upper Chain
GUIDE PRICE: £205,000 - £215,000. Fantastic opportunity to acquire a True Bungalow in a most attractive location with stunning semi-rural walks and a beautiful open aspect over green fields. Viewing Essential.
GUIDE PRICE: £205,000 - £215,000. An attractive 2 bedroom detached true bungalow situated in a most attractive location in Grange Moor. The property comprises of entrance hallway, dining kitchen, rear entrance porch, lounge, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. The property has good sized gardens to three sides, generous off road parking, stunning aspect over open fields and beyond as well as excellent motorway network links. Viewing essential to fully appreciate this rural retreat.
Upvc front entrance door with a crystal leaded inlay window and a panel to the side leading into the hallway.
Radiator, coving to ceiling, pantry cupboard providing storage, loft access, huge potential to convert the loft (subject to planning permission).
Lounge 17' x 13' 3" Max ( 5.18m x 4.04m Max )
Upvc wood grain style window to the side and to the front aspect. Living flame gas fireplace, coving and feature rose to ceiling.
Kitchen/diner 11' 5" to the alcove x 13' 4" ( 3.48m to the alcove x 4.06m )
Upvc wood grain style window to the side aspect and one to the rear. Modern fitted kitchen units to include a range of base and wall units in a wood grain style, cornice and plinths, rolltop work surface over, stainless steel sink and drainer with twin taps, plumbing for a washing machine, space for other utilities, pan drawers, partially tiled walls. Solid wood door leading to the rear entrance porch.
Rear Entrance Porch
Upvc finish and a wood grain upvc door.
Bedroom 1 11' x 12' ( 3.35m x 3.66m )
Upvc window in a wood grain finish and far reaching views. Radiator, a range of fitted wardrobes to include two doubles and a dressing table area, tv point.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.68m x 3.00m )
Upvc window in a wood grain finish to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bathroom 7' 2" x 7' 10" ( 2.18m x 2.39m )
Upvc obscured glazed window in a wood grain finish to the side aspect. Paneled bath with twin taps, shower over, w.c., pedestal wash basin with twin taps, partially tiled walls, laminate wood style flooring, radiator.
Dry stone wall to the front of the property and far reaching rural views, tarmac driveway leading to the rear of the property providing parking for several cars. Outside lighting, Block paved patio terrace to the rear, raised borders and seasonal plants. Lawned gardens to the front, side and onto the rear gardens.
Leave Wakefield via Westgate continue onto Horbury Road for approximately 4 miles, drop down onto Quarry Hill, continue for approximately 7 miles and turn right onto Ben Booth Lane. The property an be identified by our 'for sale' board on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39879423.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.