3 bedroom terraced house for saleBannockburn Way, Billingham
Sold STC £75,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £85,000
- REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO AREA
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS ALL WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- A GREAT STARTER HOME WITH VIEWING ADVISED
- FOR SALE WITH NO CHAIN
**GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £85,000** A fantastic property with good size living space offered to the market with NO CHAIN. Entering in to a SPACIOUS LOUNGE the downstairs accommodation benefiting from kitchen/diner area. Upstairs three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom.
A three bedroom end of terrace home with a spacious lounge, benefiting from a rear garden with patio area.
Entrance Porch (to Front)
Door to front, double glazed window to front.
Lounge 18' 9" x 11' 10" ( 5.71m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, feature fireplace with surround.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 8' 7" ( 3.48m x 2.62m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink/drainer. Electric oven, Gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, fridge freezer, double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access, small cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' 8" Max plus wardrobe ( 3.63m x 2.95m Max plus wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.64m )
Doubled glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.67m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window front, built in wardrobes, one housing boiler, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath, electric shower over bath, pedestal wash hand basin, W/C
Lawn to the rear with block paved patio area to the side. There are solar panels at the property, please contact the office for further information.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39883842.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL105444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.