7 bedroom town house for saleSmith Square, London, SW1P
- Views of the Houses of Parliament from the roof terrace
- Built by respected architect Sir Edwin Lutyens in 1911
- Undergone an extensive refurbishment by the current owners
- Outstanding first floor 'piano nobile' with grand entertaining spaces
- Grand entrance and secondary side entrance
- Staff accommodation and meeting/office space
- Views of St John's Smith Square
Mulberry House, Smith Square is one of the most distinguished houses in Westminster and occupies a prime corner position on secluded Smith Square.
A Grade II listed building, built by the renowned architect Sir Edwin Lutyens, the property measures 11,720 sq ft (1,088 sq m) with 7 bedroom suites, staff accommodation and unparalleled entertaining space on the impressive first floor.
In addition, the architects Donald Insall Associates, specialists in historic buildings, have drawn up plans to show how the roof terrace might be enlarged (subject to necessary planning consents) which in our opinion would distinctly benefit the property. Please contact the agents for further details.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39885258.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 36SS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dexters, Westminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.