3 bedroom detached house for saleBromley Road, Midanbury, Southampton
Sold STC £255,000
- DETACHED HOUSE
- 3 BEDROOMS
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING
3 bedroom DETACHED House, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, bathroom, off road parking.
Situated in the popular residential area of Midanbury we are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom DETACHED house comprising of 2 reception rooms, kitchen, family bathroom, off road parking. The property is located close to all local amenities, close to shops, good bus routes to Bitterne, Southampton city Centre and good access route to motorway links M27 & M3. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Driveway providing off road parking leading to main front door entrance entering into:
Stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, cupboard housing boiler, textured and coved finish to ceiling, doors to:
Lounge 13' 4" into bay x 11' 2" into recess ( 4.06m into bay x 3.40m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, fire place, radiator, textured and coved finish to ceiling.
Family Room 9' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.95m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear elevation, wood flooring, double glazed window to rear elevation, textured and coved finish to ceiling.
Kitchen/diner 17' 7" max x 11' 5" max ( 5.36m max x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to side elevation, inset ceiling spot lights, radiator, integrated fridge/freezer, archway through to:
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side elevation, access to loft space. Doors to:
Bedroom 1 14' 2" into bay x 9' 1" to front of wardrobes ( 4.32m into bay x 2.77m to front of wardrobes )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, built in wardrobes with shelves and hanging space, radiator, smooth finish to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, textured and coved finish to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.34m x 2.31m )
Smooth and coved finish to ceiling, double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, low level wc, panel enclosed bath with shower over, tiled surround,
Private driveway to the front of the property, side pedestrian access to rear garden with patio area, area of lawn, wooden shed, outside tap.
From the office of Fox & Sons, proceed along West End Road, taking the first exit at the round about into Mousehole Lane. Then take the first left into Witts Hill and then proceed along taking the 4th right into Bromley Road where the property can be found identified by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39886524.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIT105711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.