2 bedroom bungalow for saleLindfield Close, Saltdean, Brighton, East Sussex
- Detached 2 bedroom chalet bungalow
- Sea view from the kitchen
- First floor master suite
- Allocated parking for 1 car & a garage
- Private rear garden
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating E (49)
If you would like to be within easy walking distance of every conceivable amenity then this detached chalet bungalow will be the perfect home for you. Having lovingly been updated this attractive home is nestled off a quiet road close to the High Street off Lustrells Vale.As soon as you walk through the front door you will notice that the property has high quality fittings, including an excellent fitted kitchen with built-in appliances and a luxury bathroom. When you need a little bit of 'me time' there is a dedicated master suite to lock yourself away in.In the summer months your friends and family will love coming over for barbecues in your private rear garden.The position of this home is superb! You literally walk out of the front door and you have views to die for and also an excellent range of amenities for those day-to-day needs including an eclectic mix of shops, cafe bars and a butcher, you are also a short walk to the sea front and the soon to be refurbished Lido.So if you have a young family, wanting to downsize or even retire don't let this one go before you have had chance to have a look.
What the Owner says:
We are going to really miss living in this lovely property as the area is second to none, and the garden has allowed us to make some wonderful memories for our summer get-togethers.We have loved living here and the views were what drew us to the property in the first instance, however now it is time to hand the property over to the new owners as we have to move to pastures new.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge Area: 13'11 x 13'5 (4.24m x 4.09m)
- Dining Room: 11'9 x 11'5 (3.58m x 3.48m)
- Kitchen: 14'5 x 9'5 (4.40m x 2.87m)
- Lean To: 17'7 x 3'2 (5.36m x 0.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'2 x 10'4 (3.71m x 3.15m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 17'3 x 12'8 (5.26m x 3.86m)
- Shower Room: 9'2 x 5'0 (2.80m x 1.53m)
- Study Area: 9'3 x 8'5 (2.82m x 2.57m)
- Front & Rear Garden
- Driveway & Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39890484.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 32008651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Saltdean (Brighton). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.