Plot for saleBuilding Plot, The Old Rectory, Braithwell, South Yorkshire, S66 7AF
- A mature, individual building plot
- Planning consent for a large detached house with a gross internal area of approximately 2850 sq ft
- Planning application number 15/01093/FUL applies
- In the region of 0.75 acre
- Mature plot with a variety of mature trees and a delightful walled garden
- Village location
- We understand that the tenure of the building plot is Freehold
- Contact Fine and Country Bawtry 01302 591000
Planning permission was granted by Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council on 26th June 2015. Planning application number 15/01093/FUL applies. A copy of the decision notice is available upon request.
The plot extends to in the region of 0.75 acre. It is a mature plot with a variety of mature trees and a delightful walled garden. Access to the plot will be by a drive shared with The Old Rectory.
We understand that the tenure of the building plot is Freehold.
Mains water, electricity and drainage are available close to the site although the connection to all services will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
Braithwell can be found in pleasant countryside just 7 miles from Doncaster and 8 miles from Rotherham. The parish church dedicated to St. James is the village’s oldest structure, dating back to Norman times.
Braithwell lies at the centre of a largely rural community, the surrounding landscape is mostly of farms and leafy lanes and the village itself with narrow streets full of traditional stone properties, mixed with the brick and render of more recent times.
Close at hand are the beautiful Rother Valley, historic Roche Abbey and a ribbon of ancient Yorkshire hamlets, towns and villages. The village of Braithwell benefits from excellent transport links for the motorways and airports, making it an ideal base for commuters who prefer a gentle pace of life but wish to be within easy reach of work and cultural pursuits.
The Local Authority is Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council.
Please contact us on the below telephone number or email:firstname.lastname@example.org for an information pack which includes a copy of the planning Permission Decision Notice, a Location Plan and Planning Drawings.
Alternatively, all planning documentation can be viewed on Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council planning website: planning.doncaster.gov.uk/online-applications and enter application number 15/01093/FUL
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50039598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Doncaster & North Nottinghamshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.