5 bedroom detached house for saleHolm Hill, West Kirby
- outstanding detached family home
- five bedrooms two en-suite
- sitting room, study & conservatory
- superb dining kitchen & family room
- driveway and double garage
- highly sought after location
- No Chain
Located within an enchanting woodland setting, on the cusp of National Trust Land, this detached, five bedroom family home simply must be viewed to fully appreciate both the spacious floor plan and all outstanding features within. Holm Hill is considered as a most exclusive, sought after cul-de-sac address, which sits on the borders of the National Trust Land at Caldy Hill. Enjoying first floor glimpses of the Dee Estuary and Welsh Hills, the house is set within carefully landscaped gardens with generous lawn, extensive stone terrace, feature sandstone walling and both a front and rear outlook over surrounding woodlands. Comprises in brief of entrance hallway with feature turned staircase, ground floor w.c., spacious sitting room which leads through to the extensive conservatory, formal dining room with French doors to the garden, breakfast kitchen leading through to the family room and utility room, five well proportioned bedrooms, two of which are en-suite, with the family bathroom completing the interior accommodation. The generous driveway approach and double garage provide ample parking facility.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39899394.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6438517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.