3 bedroom flat for saleWestcliffe Road
Withdrawn from Market
- Stunning Three Bedroom Apartment
- Exuding Charachter & Opulence
- Allocated Off Street Parking
- Private Courtyard Rear Gardens
- A Real Must View To Be Appreciated
Exuding class from the moment you arrive at the long sweeping driveway leading up to this stunning period property. Tastefully and sympathetically converted into three luxiourios apartments offering the highest exacting standards of accommodation. This particular property is located to the ground floor of the development and is accessed via the original front door which is completely prviate to this property. Entering into a large entrance hall, with a striking spacious lounge to the front, newly fitted modern dining kitchen, three large double bedrooms (master with en-suite) and a further fitted modern family bathroom. Externally the property has the additional benefit of a privately owned rear courtyard garden with a sunny afternoon aspect. To the front there is beautifully kept mature communal gardens and allocated off street parking. A plethroa of charachter blended with sophisticated modern living allows flexible living for any type of homeowner. Convenient for local amenities, Southport town centre and the cosmipolitan Birkdale village this property really does tick all the boxes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39900183.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6448556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.