4 bedroom detached house for saleKnowsley Road
- Spacious Detached Family Home
- Excellent Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Landscaped Gardens & Detached Outbuilding
- Must Be Viewed To Be Fully Appreciated
- Convenient For Town Centre & Promenade
A beautiful period property located in a well established residential position that is only a short distance from Southport town centre, local amenities, Promenade and public transport links. The property has been used recently as a cattery however the residential element of the property remain completely intact and in original form, with on the basements converted for commercial use. The spacious and very well presented internal accommodation briefly comprises of: porch, entrance hall, front lounge, dining room, extended breakfast kitchen, study and bathroom. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and a further family bathroom. The basements have been fully converted and with some small aesthetic conversion would provide excellent further accommodation. Externally the property has landscaped gardens to the front & rear, ample off street parking and a detached building to the rear with flexible use. We would strongly recommend an internal viewing to fully appreciate this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39900375.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6448614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.