2 bedroom flat for saleMarket House, Stratton, Bude, Cornwall, EX23
Offers in Region of £109,950
- Ground floor 2 bedroom flat
- Independent entrance door
- Good position along the characterful Maiden Street
- Walking distance of the shop, part time post office and pubs
- Access to rear store and courtyard area
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- Generous bathroom with separate shower
- Modern kitchen with plumbed space for a washing machine
- Sitting Room with skylight providing natural light
- Mains gas fired central heating
Acorns is a deceptively spacious flat with two good sized double bedrooms, a sitting room, a fitted modern kitchen and a generous bathroom.
The two bedrooms are located to the front of the flat and the Sitting Room has the benefit of a large skylight allowing in an abundance of natural light. A door from here leads to a small courtyard and a useful store, where there is room for a tumble dryer or a freezer if need be.
The modern kitchen has a range a base units with space for a cooker and a plumbed space for a washing machine and the bathroom has a corner bath and a separate shower cubicle.
The flat is within easy reach of all the village amenities including a shop, pubs, part time post office, hospital and county primary school. Being an ideal investment or first time buy a viewing is a must.
From our office proceed along the Strand and bear left and upon reaching the main a39 turn left and head down New Road and go into the middle lane and turn right into Stratton. Go over the bridge and take the left turn after the Kings Arms. At the junction bear right and head into Maiden Street where Acorns will be found on the right hand side with it's nameplate on the wall.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39905860.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUD030113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Bude. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.