3 bedroom detached house for saleGatton Road, Reigate, Surrey
- Superb, brand new 3 bedroom detached chalet House
- Exceptional high quality kitchen & bathrooms fittings
- 2 bathrooms & shower room
- Good size garden, parking
- STAMP DUTY INCENTIVE *
- Highly regarded Wray Common area
- EPC energy rating C (79)
Brand new chalet houses are always a rare find in Reigate, particularly those that are set within the highly regarded Wray Common area and in one of the most renowned roads within the location.This superb chalet house built in 2016 has a 10 year guarantee. The exceptional property offers excellent fittings throughout such as a high quality bespoke kitchen with built-in NEFF appliances, bi-fold doors in the kitchen/living area and lounge, very attractive herringbone patterned oak flooring with underfloor heating, plus state-of-the-art bathrooms and shower room.The open plan kitchen/living area is a particular feature with high quality units, quartz stone white-speckled work tops plus the 'must have' wine cooler. The room is superb as you open the bi-fold doors and bring the garden into the house. Ideal for those relaxing spring, summer and autumn months - making it perfect for entertaining. Outside there is parking for 3/4 cars on the newly laid resin bonded driveway.The position is practically perfect as it is within great school catchment areas, a short walk from Wray Common with its many scenic walks, a short distance away from Reigate town centre with a mainline train station, a short car journey away from the M25 and Gatwick Airport.* AT £850,000 SELLER WILLING TO PAY £20,000 TOWARDS BUYERS STAMP DUTY *
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Shower Room: 8'9 x 3'9 (2.67m x 1.14m)
- Kitchen/Living Area: 18'0 x 12'10 (5.49m x 3.91m)
- Lounge: 18'8 x 14'3 (5.69m x 4.35m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'6 x 9'4 (4.12m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'7 x 10'0 (3.84m x 3.05m)
- Ensuite Bathroom: 6'7 x 5'6 (2.01m x 1.68m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'3 x 13'1 (4.65m x 3.99m)
- Ensuite Shower Room: 10'5 x 6'7 (3.18m x 2.01m)
- Robes Area: 9'3 x 4'4 (2.82m x 1.32m)
- Eaves Storage: 13'0 x 6'0 (3.97m x 1.83m)
- Parking for 3/4 Cars
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-39908988.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21611240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Reigate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.