2 bedroom apartment for saleLagentium Plaza, Castleford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Modern Development & Communal Garden
- Close To Local Amenities
- Bathroom And Ensuite Shower Room
- Open Plan Living Kitchen
This is a modern two bedroom two bathroom ground floor apartment with 60% shared ownwership. Close to many local amenities and benefiting from a communal garden perfect for anyone downsizing to one level.
This is a modern two bedroom ground floor apartment located in the Glasshoughton area of Castleford perfect for a variety of buyers. The property comprises of entrance hall, open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, Two double bedrooms one with ensuite and a separate bathroom. To property has a communal garden which is accessible from the french doors in the lounge.
The property is subject to a "re-sale price covenant lease". The purchase is for 60% of the property. There are no options to purchase further shares.
It is the Landlords responsibility to insure the property and the remainder of the building. You must arrange your own contents insurance.
There is a monthly service charge of £67.00 per month. The annual ground rent is £160.00 this is fixed until 2029.
Having a double glazed door to the front. Built in storage cupboard. Finished with a radiator and wood laminate flooring.
Kitchen Diner Lounge 16' 8" max x 17' 11" max ( 5.08m max x 5.46m max )
Having a double glazed window and double glazed French doors to the side providing ample natural light. This open plan space provides ample space for furniture and is fitted with a television point. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of contemporary wall and base units with contrasting worktops incorporating a sink with drainer and mixer taps. Integrated electric oven with gas hob, plumbed for a washing machine and ample space for a fridge freezer. The kitchen area is finished with tiled splash backs and spot lights.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.30m x 3.15m )
Having a double glazed window to the side. This immaculately presented master bedroom is finished with neutral decor and a radiator. Access to the en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W.C Finished with an extractor fan, part tiled walls and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.57m )
Having a double glazed window to the side. This second double bedroom is finished with wood laminate flooring and a radiator.
Fitted with a modern three piece bathroom suite comprising of bath, wash hand basin and W.C. Finished with a ladder style radiator, part tiled walls, extractor fan and shaver point.
There is access to communal gardens.
From this office proceed to the bottom of Bank Street turn right, turn right at the roundabout and bear left at the next roundabout towards Pontefract. Turn right at the next roundabout towards Leeds and turn 2nd left into Lagentium Plaza and you need to access the complex via the secure wrought iron gate.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39918882.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF106364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.