2 bedroom character property for saleHigh Street, Rottingdean, Brighton
- Freehold Cottage
- Converted Into Two Separate Flats
- Situated In The Centre Of Rottingdean Village
- Current Rental Income of £1440pcm
- Chain Free
An ideal investment opportunity with this freehold cottage containing two separate dwellings, each with their own private entrance and excellently located in the heart of Rottingdean Village.
A beautiful stone flint detached cottage, full of character and charm is now available for purchase. Conveniently tucked away just off the High Street in Rottingdean. It is has been split over two floors into two separate abodes, both having their own entrance, secure entrance gate and intercom telephones.
On the first floor is a 1 bedroom flat consisting of a double bedroom, kitchen and dining area with a fully tiled white bathroom suite. On the ground floor is a spacious studio flat. Both in good condition and beautifully presented throughout. In addition the property comprises of a spacious paved courtyard style garden. Each flat is 31 square metres.
The detached freehold cottage has two separate entrances and is located right in the heart of Rottingdean village in a surprisingly quiet spot, just off the High Street behind Deens Mews development.
This is a great opportunity for an investor with the property already commanding £1440 per month for both dwellings, making it a yearly income of £17,880.
Kitchen/ Diner 10' 7" max x 10' 4" max into recess ( 3.23m max x 3.15m max into recess )
Fitted Kitchen. Wall And Base Units. Double Glazed Window To Front And Side. Stainless Steel Sink. Part Tiling. Electric Oven And Hob. Cooker Hood. Plumbing For Washing Machine, Storage Heater. TV and Telephone Points.
Bedroom 1 10' 9" max x 11' 6" max into wardrobe ( 3.28m max x 3.51m max into wardrobe )
Double Glazed Window To Front. Fitted Wardrobes. Storage Heater and Convector. TV and Telephone Points.
Double Glazed Window To Front. Bath With Electric Shower Over, Fully Tiled. White WC. White WHB. Storage Cupboard. Extractor Fan.
Bedroom/ Lounge 17' 2" max x 11' 7" max narrowing to 8' 10" max ( 5.23m max x 3.53m max narrowing to 2.69m max )
Laminate Flooring. Double Glazed Window. TV and Telephone Point. Storage Heater and Convector.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 10' 4" max ( 3.51m x 3.15m max )
Fitted Kitchen. Wall and Base Units. Stainless Steel Sink. Electric Oven and Hob. Cooker Hood. Plumbing For Washing Machine.
White WC. WHB. Electric Shower. Extractor Fan. Double Glazed Window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39918927.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTD102022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Rottingdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.