3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRosmead Street, Southcoates Lane, HULL
Sold STC £75,000
- GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £80,000
- THROUGH LOUNGE/DINING AREA
- FITTED WHITE HIGH GLOSS KITCHEN
- FORECOURT & REAR GARDEN
- THREE BEDROOMS
GUIDE PRICE £75.000 - £80,000 BOASTING THROUGH LOUNGE/DINING AREA AND FITTED KITCHEN
An attractively priced, traditional style three bedroom end terraced large family house with gas fired central heating system, double glazing where specified and security alarm system. Situated in this popular/convienent residential location overlooking green area to front elevation. Representing in the writers opinion, a superb large family house which must be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
Comprising; Entrance hall, through lounge with bay window and feature fireplace incorporating dining area, white high gloss fitted kitchen, utility room. First Floor:- Three bedrooms and shower room. Outside:- Forecourt and rear garden
With half glazed residential door (double glazed), glazed fan light above (double glazed), radiator, dado rail and cornice.
Through Lounge 25' 1" Max/ into bay x 12' Max narrowing to 11' 6" ( 7.65m Max/ into bay x 3.66m Max narrowing to 3.51m )
With angle bay window (double glazed), feature fire place incorporating living flame built in gas fire, radiator and coving.
With picture window (double glazed), cupboard under the stairs (affording storage facility), radiator and coving.
Fitted Kitchen 13' x 9' 7" ( 3.96m x 2.92m )
With splash back tiling, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, gas cooker point, plumbing for automatic washing machine, radiator, casement window (double glazed), vinyl floor covering, wall mounted gas fired central heating unit/combination boiler serving domestic hot water and radiators and flush style door.
Utility Room 9' 7" x 8' 7" ( 2.92m x 2.62m )
With fitted floor units, laminated work surface, radiator, two picture windows (double glazed), vinyl floor covering, coving and half glazed exit door (double glazed).
Bedroom 1 13' 9" Plus recess x 10' 3" ( 4.19m Plus recess x 3.12m )
With picture window (double glazed), feature cast iron fireplace, radiator, coving and panelled door.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" Max x 8' 5" Plus recess ( 3.71m Max x 2.57m Plus recess )
With picture window (double glazed), feature cast iron fireplace, built in storage cupboard, radiator, coving and panelled style door.
Bedroom 3 9' 9" Max x 6' Plus recess ( 2.97m Max x 1.83m Plus recess )
With picture window (double glazed), radiator, coving and panelled door.
With fully tiled walls, white suite comprising:- Electric shower in cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail, vinyl floor covering, picture window with patterned glass (double glazed) and panelled door.
With dado rail.
To the front of the property is a concrete forecourt. To the rear is a lawned garden with paved patio area, timber shed and timber fence forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39920061.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.