3 bedroom town house for saleThe Villas, Foxt
Sold STC £179,950
* Situated the sought after village location of Foxt we are pleased to offer for sale this pleasantly elevated three bedroom mid terraced property with beautiful far reaching views to the front.
* The property which benefits from partial double glazed windows briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Living Room and Kitchen to the ground floor. Landing Area, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom to the first floor.
* The property has excellent sized garden areas located to the side which we believe amounts to just under 1/4 acre, small garden area with well stocked borders to the front and to the rear there is a paved yard with brick garden store, W.c and steps that lead to a parking area which has allocated parking for two vehicles.
Entrance Hall - Stairs off.
Lounge - 12'5 x 11'11 (3.78m x 3.63m) - Exposed wood flooring. Gas fire. Bay window. Coving, Double doors leading to:
Dining Room - 14'8 x 11'11 (4.47m x 3.63m) - Gas fire. Coving. Electric heater.
Kitchen - 10' x 10'10 (3.05m x 3.30m) - Wall and base units. Gas hob. Electric oven. Plumbing point. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Rear door. Electric heater.
Landing Area - Loft access.
Bedroom - 12' x 12'7 (3.66m x 3.84m) - Electric heater. Wash basin. Fire place.
Bedroom - 11'7 x 11'11 (3.53m x 3.63m) - Electric heater. Fire place. Airing cupboard. Shower cubicle. Wash basin.
Bedroom - 9'11 x 5'6 (3.02m x 1.68m) - Electric heater. Wash basin.
Bathroom - 6'8 x 4'11 (2.03m x 1.50m) - Bath with feeder shower. W.c. Laminate flooring.
Outside - The property has an excellent sized garden area located to the side, small garden area with well stocked borders to the front and to the rear there is a paved yard with brick garden store, W.c and steps that lead to a parking area which has allocated parking for two vehicles.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39920349.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26081646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.