2 bedroom terraced house for saleUnion Street, Nantyyfyllon, Maesteg, Mid Glamorgan
Sold STC £77,950
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED EPC=D
- Two Bedrooms
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Combi Gas Central Heating
- Garden to rear
- Close to local amenities
- Ideal First time Purchase
- Viewing Highly Recommended
A WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY SITUATED IN THE VILLAGE OF NANTYFFYLLON. The property is located within walking distance of local amenities, including shops, post office, chemist, surgery and Nantyffyllon Primary School. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, first floor landing and two bedrooms. and bathroom. The property has uPVC Double Glazing throughout and Combi gas central heating. Ideal first time purchase and viewings comes highly recommended.
Property ref: 121_15_4056861
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39920538.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4056861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Morgan, Maesteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.