2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSurrey Drive, KINGSWINFORD, West Midlands
*** ATTENTION LANDLORDS*** Situated on the Wordsley/ Kingswinford border to the rear of the Old Wordsley Hospital site, this two bedroom home could be a solid investment or ideal first home. Briefly comprising of two bedrooms, kitchen/ diner, bathroom, two bedrooms, off road parking and communal gardens.
* The property is situated in a cul-de-sac with off road parking and communal gardens.
* Entered via an entrance porch this property has a spacious living room with large double glazed window providing illumination, stairs to the first floor and an archway leading to the kitchen.
* The modern kitchen/ diner has wall and base units, built in sink with drainer unit, oven/ cooker, space for fridge freezer and washing machine and further space currently used for a dining table. A window to the side of the kitchen provides light.
* On the first floor the spacious master bedroom is the full width of the property and has two double glazed windows out to the front elevation.
* Bedroom two looks out to the side elevation and is located next to the bathroom comprising of bath tub with shower over, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
* Following the path down the side of the building you will find the generous and well kept communal gardens.
Property ref: 121_1467_4054487
3.92m x 4.11m (12' 10" x 13' 6")
2.66m x 3.90m (8' 9" x 12' 10")
3.12m x 3.20m (10' 3" x 10' 6")
2.66m x 2.73m (8' 9" x 8' 11") max
1.70m x 1.92m (5' 7" x 6' 4")
We understand the property to be freehold but there is a service charge of £420 per 1/2 year approximately.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39920640.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4054487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Billingham Cooke Estate Agents, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.