3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale26 Whiteshot Way, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB10 2AW
Sold by Us
- A recently refurbished 3 bedroom house
- Finished to good quality specification
- A pleasant enclosed rear garden
- Ample off road parking
- Available with no upward chain
- Council Tax: Band D
- EPC - TBC
ACCOMMODATION A spacious and well appointed 3 bedroom semi detached modern house occupying a prominent corner plot tucked away in the corner of this residential development with pleasant front views. In summary the accommodation comprises a small entrance hall, a good size open plan kitchen breakfast room with French doors leading out to the rear garden, a utility room and a light and airy dual aspect living including French doors leading to the rear garden. There is a half landing with a WC and leading on up to the the first floor where there are 3 good size bedrooms including a dual aspect master bedroom with ensuite shower room and a family bathroom all accessed off a spacious and light landing.
OUTSIDE The property is set back from the road sitting behind a small front garden with a side driveway providing off road parking for a number of cars. There is a side gate providing access to the private enclosed rear garden which will be an attractive mix of lawn and a small patio.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39921204.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101747000923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arkwright & Co, Saffron Walden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.