3 bedroom terraced house for saleRedworth Road, BILLINGHAM
Sold STC £60,000
- REDUCED FROM £65,000 - £75,000
- NEW GUIDE PRICE £60,000 - £70,000
- WELL PRESENTED REAR GARDEN
- HARD STAND TO FRONT
- NO CHAIN
**GUIDE £60,000 - £70,000** Offered for sale with NO CHAIN and in WALK IN condition. A great buy for an INVESTOR looking for a BUY TO LET or as a STARTER HOME. Offering accommodation of entrance hallway and lounge both with LAMINATE FLOORING, kitchen, landing, THREE BEDROOMS and bathroom/WC.
**GUIDE £60,000 - £70,000** A three bedroom mid terrace home with well presented front and rear gardens. May be of interest to first time buyers, brilliant investment opportunity.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed door to front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge 19' 7" x 11' 5" Max into door recess ( 5.97m x 3.48m Max into door recess )
Double glazed window to front, Fire place with electric fire, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen/ Diner 16' 11" Max into entrance door recess x 19' 11" + under stairs ( 5.16m Max into entrance door recess x 6.07m + under stairs )
Kitchen compromising of wall and base units, double glazed window to rear, door onto rear garden, also door to front, stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink/drainer,work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, condensing boiler.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from entry, loft access, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 10' 6" ( 3.53m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" Max + door egress x 8' 9" Max + door egress ( 4.11m Max + door egress x 2.67m Max + door egress )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 6' 4" ( 3.28m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, bath with over bath shower, pedestal wash hand basin, W/C, part tiled.
Block paved for parking, no dropped kerb.
Low maintenance astroturf lawn area, block paved patio area, storage shed.
This property is of non-traditional construction.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39921366.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL105445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.