2 bedroom apartment for saleBeacon Oak Road, Tenterden, Kent, TN30
Guide Price £300,000
- Large 2 bedroom Ground floor apartment
- Luxury Kitchen inc granite work surfaces
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- High ceilings with ornamental mouldings
- Garage & Private Garden
- Walking distance to Tenterden High St
A luxury two bedroom ground floor apartment offering spacious accommodation a short walk from Tenterden High street. Features include large living room with high ceilings, ornamental mouldings and open fire place, luxury kitchen with granite worktops, large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite, gas central heating, dressing room, bathroom, gas central heating, private garden and garage.
Bedroom 1 - 16'9 x 13'4 -
Bedroom 2 - 9' x 10'9 -
Reception 1 - 18'3 x 18'2 -
Kitchen - 13'7 x 14'6 -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26082064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Tenterden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.