4 bedroom detached house for saleLodge Close, Radcliffe, Manchester
Sold STC £199,999
- A superbly finished & deceptively spacious detached family home
- Located on the recently finished development off Stand Lane
- Situated at the head a quiet cul-de-sac
- Within walking walk-in distance of all local amenities
- Provides easy access to transport links to neighbouring towns
- Ideally suited to families looking for spacious modern living throughout
- Spacious bright lounge
- Fully fitted modern dining kitchen with separate utility
- 4 good size bedrooms with en-suite to the master
- 3 piece modern bathroom suite & guest w/c
!!! Situated on the recently finished development off Stand Lane in Radcliffe and within walking distance of all local amenities is this superbly finished detached family home !!! Modern fixture & fittings with neutral fresh décor throughout !!! Internal viewing is an absolute must to appreciate the accommodation on offer !!! Sold with no onward chain !!!
Property ref: 121_1329_4064601
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39924606.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4064601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JonSimon Estate Agents, Radcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.