2 bedroom commercial property for saleMarket Street, Spilsby
- SEMI COMMERCIAL PROPERTY
- SHOP PREMISES
- SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM FLAT
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- MARKET TOWN LOCATION
This property is a grade II listed building in the centre of Spilsby in an imposing location, comprising a large shop with a superb two bedroom flat above. Spilsby itself is on the southerly Wolds, having all the facilities & amenities associated with a small, bustling Lincolnshire market town.
SEMI COMMERCIAL PROPERTY COMPRISING SHOP PREMISES AND SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM FLAT ABOVE SITUATED IN SPILSBY
The flat has two pedestrian accesses with a large flagged patio area with a raised border with a brick built workshop/store shed, which has been re-roofed and which has two power points and fluorescent light fitment. There is a further brick build shed, again re-roofed, currently used as a log store. The first floor flat is accessed via a metal flight of steps with handrails to either side and leads to the uPVC entrance door with glazed side panels.
With cloak rail, tiled floor, two electric power points, electric light fitment. A further wooden door with inset glass panels open into the Inner Hall, again with tiled floor, concealed spotlight fitment and door off to the: -
Having a separate shower cubicle with electric shower, fully tiled walls, low level WC, pedestal hand basin with vanity mirror over, electric shaver point, extractor fan, four concealed spotlights and a wall mounted heated towel rail/ladder radiator.
From the inner hall, a further wooden door with inset glass panels opens into the: -
Living Kitchen 20' 9" x 14' 6" ( 6.32m x 4.42m )
With three Velux roof lights, fourteen concealed spotlights, tiled floor, a Belfast sink set within a double wooden draining board with two drawers and three cupboards be and washer which will all remain.
There is a central wooden island unit with polished granite work surface with inset Creda four ring ceramic hob, below which is a Reflection double oven/combination grill. A further beech roll top work surface with five cupboards & four drawers beneath. Tiled walls where appropriate. Above the sink units are two glass fronted display cabinets with two central plate racks. Radiator, dimmer switch for the spotlights over the dining area and further switch for the spotlights over the kitchen area. Fourteen power points and door from the kitchen to the: -
First Floor Bedroom 10' 4" x 6' 5" ( 3.15m x 1.96m )
With four power points, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
In the passageway from the kitchen to the bedroom there are two built in double wardrobes with shelving. A door gives access to the first floor shower room making the bedroom En-Suite if required.
From the dining end of the kitchen, a walkway leads through to a small stairwell with door to a storage cupboard beneath the stairs and a further door leading to the: -
Living Room 17' 6" x 14' 4" ( 5.33m x 4.37m )
with radiator, two picture windows overlooking the market place, a Victorian style fireplace set in a wooden fire surround housing an open fire. BT point, two separate 5 amp sockets operated by a dimmer switch for table lamps, seven power points, TV aerial point. Door off to: -
With fitted shelving, six power points & BT point.
The staircase leads up the: -
Second Floor Master Bedroom 12' 3" x 12' ( 3.73m x 3.66m )
With stripped pine flooring, access to the part boarded & insulated loft via a rise and fall loft ladder, four concealed spotlights, radiator, six power points and two double bespoke pine wardrobes with hanging rails and storage drawers. Built in window seat with storage beneath and walkway through to the: -
En-Suite Bathroom 12' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.73m x 2.69m )
With stripped pine flooring, a bath built in to a tiled surround with mixer tap with a telephone style shower attachment. Low level WC and built in vanity hand basin with tiled splashback. Wall mounted towel rail/ladder radiator, four concealed spotlights and built in window seat with storage beneath.
Rear Kitchenette 10' x 6' 6" ( 3.05m x 1.98m )
With a roll top work surface with inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, wall mounted gas boiler, which heats the radiator and hot water in the kitchenette and the hot water in the cloakroom downstairs, shop as well as all the central heating and hot water in the flat. Fluorescent light and six power points.
With fitted shelving, power and light connected.
With wall mounted hand basin, tiled splash surround, low level WC. Extractor fan and light fitment.
Middle Sales Area 14' 6" x 11' 3" ( 4.42m x 3.43m )
With laminate wood flooring, fitted shelving and eight power points.
Secondary Sales Area 15' 9" x 11' 4" ( 4.80m x 3.45m )
With three power points.
Primary Sales Area 18' 4" x 17' 4" ( 5.59m x 5.28m )
Measurements do not including the walk in double bay windows. Six power points.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.