3 bedroom detached house for saleHighview Close, Sudbury
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge/ Dining Area
- Shower Room
- Garage & Parking
- Stunning Views to Front Aspect
STUNNING VIEWS ACROSS TOWN & MEADOWS - A three bedroom detached property which is situated in one of the most popular locations within Sudbury. The property offers ample off-road parking and garage. Internal viewing is a must.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Double glazed patio door leading into entrance porch with further door leading into the entrance hall.
Stairs to first floor landing, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, doors to:
Lounge 13' 4" x 11' 2" ( 4.06m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, gas fireplace with ornate surround, radiator, opening through to dining area.
Dining Area 11' 1" x 10' ( 3.38m x 3.05m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect, radiator, door to:
Kitchen 18' 9" max x 12' 4" max ( 5.71m max x 3.76m max )
Range of base and eye level units incorporating drawers, wine rack and glass fronted display cupboards, roll edge work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splash backs, built-in double oven, gas hob with stainless steel extractor over, space for washing machine, integrated fridge and freezer, two double glazed windows to rear aspect and double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft space, airing cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 12' 10" ( 3.99m x 3.91m )
Radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.33m )
Radiator, double glazed window to front aspect with views over the rooftops and meadows beyond.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 8' ( 2.59m x 2.44m )
Radiator, double glazed window to front aspect with stunning views over rooftops and meadows beyond.
Comprising large walk-in shower cubicle, low level w/c with concealed cistern, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, double glazed window.
Outside The Property
The property is accessed via a driveway providing ample off-road parking which in turn leads to a single attached garage with up and over door, power and light connected. Pathway gives access to the front entrance porch and there is gated side pedestrian access to the rear garden. The remainder of the front garden has an artificial lawn laid.
The rear garden commences with a large paved patio area adjoining the property with steps leading up to the remainder of the garden which is laid to lawn with mature shrub beds and borders. Greenhouse and timber garden shed we understand are to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39926667.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD104999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.