5 bedroom terraced house for saleFeatherby Road, Gillingham, Kent
- 5 bedroom terraced house
- Good size family home
- Off Road Parking to front
- Detached garage to rear
- Close to schools
- EPC energy rating E (47)
This large 1930's built house will make a superb home for any growing/large family. The current owners have changed part of the layout to accommodate their lifestyle which includes the master bedroom. This is a very comfortable size and benefits from the en-suite shower room. This could become very handy to use if the family shower room is engaged and you need to get ready for work or a well deserved evening out.The second floor comprises of an extra two bedrooms which has proven invaluable to the current owners over the years. As their family grew, they were able to divide one of these rooms to create a sixth bedroom.1930's houses have sometimes had the kitchen compromised so the owners have built an extra room to the side of the kitchen which is to the rear of the dining room. This frees up some cupboard space in the kitchen area and this room could be perfect to use as a utility room and to house the fridge freezer.If you have a classic car or need storage space then the detached garage, which is 17 foot at the widest point, could become very handy and it has its own electrics and fuse board if you needed to use power tools and lighting.
What the Owner says:
We have lived here for twenty-seven years and this was a very happy family home. The location of the property was perfect as we were very central for the schools and also on a bus route.We always felt that this property was close enough to all amenities, including the motorway links, but away from the busy town centre.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 13'5 x 12'0 (4.09m x 3.66m)
- Dining Area: 11'10 x 11'2 (3.61m x 3.41m)
- Kitchen Area: 16'11 at widest point x 14'2 at widest point (5.16m x 4.32m) narrowing to 5'9 x 6'2 (1.75m x 1.88m)
- Bedroom 1: 19'0 at widest point (5.80m) x 9'8 (2.95m) narrowing to 8'10 (2.69m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 13'7 x 8'11 (4.14m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 5/Study: 7'7 x 6'3 (2.31m x 1.91m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 15'6 at widest point x 7'8 at widest point (4.73m x 2.34m) narrowing to 9'10 x 4'1 (3.00m x 1.25m)
- Bedroom 4: 13'7 x 9'9 (4.14m x 2.97m)
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking to front
- Garage to rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39926766.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11025042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Upper Gillingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.