Light Industrial for saleCoach House To The Rear Of, 175-177 Lord Street, Southport, Merseyside, PR8
Removed 770 sq. ft. | £69,950
- 770 sq ft (71 sq m)
- Refurbishment/Conversion Project
- Former Coach House to the Rear of 175-177 Lord Street, Southport, Town Centre
- Garage To The Ground Floor with Former Offices To First And Second Floor
- Approximately 770 Sq Ft Over Three Floors
- Rear External Staircase Provides Access To First And Second Floors
Semi-detached brick built, three storey former Coach house with garage doors leading into ground floor storage/garage area.
Within an internal rear yard, which is to be separated from the yard of the lord street property by way of a new dividing yard wall, an external stair case provides access to the upper floors.
Internally the property, which requires refurbishment throughout, was previously used as open plan office accommodation and subject to the necessary consents would be suitable post refurbishment for ongoing office or alternative uses.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-39936927.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.