3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWagstaff Way, Salisbury
Sold STC £240,000
- Very Well Presented 3 Bedroom End of Terrace
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Views to Woods
- Two Allocated Carport Spaces
- Quiet Cul de Sac Position
- Open Green to the Front
- No Onward Chain
Within easy reach of Salisbury Centre and road connections for the ring road and east. Overlooking woods to the rear. Set in a quiet cul de sac location the property benefits from No Onward Chain.
A well presented three bedroom property with an enclosed rear garden and open green to the front. The property benefits from 2 allocated car-port spaces and is on a bus route. Within easy reach of Salisbury Centre and has good road connections for the ring road and east. - Do you have a similar property to sell? We are in need of more good properties to sell! Please call us now for a FREE market appraisal on 01722 337 691. We have buyers who missed out and are still looking!
Covered Entrance Porch
Outside light to the front of property. Double glazed door.
Double glazed door to the front, radiator, Amtico flooring, smoke alarm.
Double glazed window to the front, wash hand basin, WC, half-height tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan, Amtico flooring.
Lounge/diner 14' 4" x 14' 4" max ( 4.37m x 4.37m max )
Double glazed French doors/windows to the rear, understairs cupboard, telephone and television points, thermostat to control whole house temperature.
Kitchen 7' 4" x 11' ( 2.24m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, double electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood and fully integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher, television point, carbon monoxide detector, extractor fan, Amtico flooring. Door to hallway.
Bedroom One 7' 10" x 11' 11" ( 2.39m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the front, television point, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 7' 10" ( 4.11m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, independent thermostat for room, television point.
Bedroom Three 6' 3" x 9' ( 1.91m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, television and telephone point.
Double glazed window to the front, bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, electric shaver point, part tiling, heated chrome towel rail and tiled flooring.
Television aerial and boarded for storage.
The rear garden has an extended patio area, lawn area and looks out over woodland, outside tap and water butt, outside light and electric point, garden/bike shed. Side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39939774.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY103649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.