4 bedroom terraced house for saleStation Road, Darton, Barnsley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000
- 4 bedroom, Mid terrace
- No vendor chain
- Separate dining room
Located in a popular and sought after area is this spacious 4 bedroomed mid-terrace. Please call to arrange a viewing to fully appreciate the scope and size of the accommodation on offer!
Offered for sale is this spacious, 4 bedroomed mid terraced property, located in this popular and sought after area. The property affords a flexible living space and a detailed inspection is essential in order to fully appreciate the scope and size of the accommodation on offer.
Having a front facing double glazed window, radiator and laminate flooring. A staircase rises to the first floor landing.
Lounge 13' 5" x 12' 6" max ( 4.09m x 3.81m max )
With a front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, ceiilng rose, telephone point and a radiator.
Dining Room 16' 4" max x 14' ( 4.98m max x 4.27m )
There is a rear facing double glazed window, open fire place, access to the cellar, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 7' 2" x 8' 9" ( 2.18m x 2.67m )
With a range of wall and base units, extractor hood, electric hob, electric oven, tiling to the walls, side facing double glazed entrance door, rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 14' 7" max ( 4.11m x 4.45m max )
With a front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes and desk, radiator and a TV point.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.97m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, radiator
Comprising of a low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower set over, tiled splash back, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Attic Bedroom Three 7' 8" plus window recess x 15' 3" ( 2.34m plus window recess x 4.65m )
There is a front facing double glazed window and a radiator. This room has sloping ceilings and restricted head height in some areas.
Attic Bedroom Four 15' 3" x 8' 4" ( 4.65m x 2.54m )
Having a rear facing double glazed velux window and a radiator. This room has sloping ceilings and restricted head height in some areas.
To the front is a garden area and to the rear is a low maintenance garden with brick built storage shed and access to a garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39940752.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.