3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Crescent, West Wickham, Kent
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached.
- Two Reception Rooms.
- Double Glazed Conservatory.
- White Cloakroom & Bathroom.
- Kitchen With Appliances.
- Generous 20'4" x 13'9" Garage.
- Attractive 80' Rear Garden.
- Extension Potential S.T.P.P.
Splendid three bedroom semi detached house in this sought after road about 0.8 of a mile from West Wickham Station. Living room with coal effect electric fire, dining room, double glazed conservatory enjoying views of the garden, kitchen with white fronted units and drawers and a built in Neff electric double oven, gas hob and Hoover dishwasher, white suite cloakroom and bathroom with a bath and shower cubicle, gas fired heating with radiators, double glazing, generous 20'4" x 13'9" (max) garage, attractive 80' x 25' (max) garden with crazy paved terrace shaped lawn and shrub borders, parking for two cars, extension potential, subject to the necessary planning consents.
Property ref: 121_754_4055511
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39941940.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4055511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, West Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.