4 bedroom detached house for saleSt. Lukes Close, Evesham
Withdrawn from Market £324,950
- Deceptively spacious family home located within a cul-de-sac position
- Family bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom
- Lounge, dining room and large conservatory/garden room
- Modern kitchen with integral appliances
- Enclosed rear garden
- Double-garage and off road parking.
- NO CHAIN
- EPC C
SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT BY NIGEL POOLE AND HANCOX EVESHAM
A deceptively spacious family home in a cul-de-sac position, located within easy reach of the local shops and schools. Finished to a very high standard throughout this family home must be viewed to appreciate the space and finish.
Entrance hall with tiled floor, cloakroom, study, kitchen/breakfast room with integral ovens, hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, utility room (originally part of the garage) lounge/dining room with windows and french doors leading to a large conservatory. Landing space, master bedroom with double-fitted wardrobes and a modern en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms, main modern family bathroom, good sized fully enclosed garden with patio area and ornate pond. Double-garage and block paved driveway providing ample off road parking. No chain EPC C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6296188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nigel Poole & Partners, Evesham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.