3 bedroom terraced house for saleCampville Grove, Birmingham
Sold STC £120,000
- No Upward Chain
- Three Bedrooms
- Driveway With Two Parking Spaces
- Rear Garden
- First Floor bathroom
- Double Glazing
*A Well Presented Three Bedroom Mid Terrace* This property is in good order with lounge, kitchen diner, off road parking and rear garden. An ideal purchase for a firdst time buyer or investment buyer. Call now to arrange a viewing 0121 749 7888.
*Three Bedroom Family Home* We are pleased to present this three bedroom mid terraced home comprising of a spacious reception room, kitchen diner with fitted kitchen, family bathroom, three generously sized bedrooms, driveway with two spaces and garden to the rear. this is an ideal property fo first time buyers or buy to let investors. Book to view now on 0121 749 7888.
Driveway providing off road parking.
Double glazed door to front elevation and window to side elevation.
Double glazed door to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Lounge 16' 10" max x 12' 4" ( 5.13m max x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, TV aerial and central heating radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 15' 7" x 9' 8" ( 4.75m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units, with work surface over, incorporating sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for washing machine and central heating radiator.
Loft access and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.89m x 2.69m )
Double window to front elevation, central heating radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 7' 8" ( 3.73m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 6' 5" ( 2.97m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Bathroom 7' 8" x 5' 7" ( 2.34m x 1.70m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC and tiled to splashback areas.
Patio area and fence to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39958467.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW202489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.