4 bedroom detached house for saleColumbus Drive, Sarisbury Green
- BRAND NEW HOUSE
- Completion for summer 2016
- Controlled Interiors kitchen
- Possibility to personalise
- Sarisbury school catchment
- Good sized garden
- Under floor heating to ground floor
- 4 bedrooms, Bed 1 with en-suite
- Flexible layout many possibilities
- 3 separate reception rooms
BRAND NEW HOUSE, Currently under construction by Hartly Homes Ltd and due to complete summer 2016. Specifically designed for its setting this substantial detached family house enjoys both the main living room and a spacious kitchen/breakfast room opening out onto the pleasant enclosed garden area. The kitchen will feature a bespoke layout & design from ?Controlled Interiors of Wickham? the bathrooms will have stunning Porcelanosa tiling, depending on build stage an interested purchaser could create a degree of personalisation for this superb home. Externally the overall plot size is above average, there is a generous frontage with parking for three cars, and the rear garden will be fully enclosed with a large patio and grass. Situated in catchment for the excellent and highly acclaimed Sarisbury Infant & Junior schools. For further information please contact our office on 01489 570019.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-39962832.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6262408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.