3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleClare Cottages, Bletchingley, Redhill
Sold STC £300,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Set In Bletchingley
- Chain Free
- Excellent Location To Transport Links
- Off Street Parking
A 'CHAIN FREE' home set in BLETCHINGLEY and in an EXCELLENT LOCATION FOR LINKS TO THE M25, GATWICK AIRPORT AND REDHILL STATION. The property offers three bedrooms with ONE WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES. OFF STREET PARKING
This 'Chain Free' three bedroom family home is set in Bletchingley Village close to local shops, schools and countryside. This quiet spot is situated so you have access to M25, M3, Gatwick airport and Redhill station for links into Central London.
The ground floor comprises of reception room, kitchen and bathroom.
On the first floor you have three bedrooms with bedroom one having built in wardrobes. The house throughout is ready to move into.
At the rear you have a good sized garden backing onto woodland and would be ideal for kids to play.
There is gated side access.
To the front you have off street parking.
Great for a first time home or as an investment.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39965166.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDH100252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Redhill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.