5 bedroom detached house for saleVickers Way, Upper Cambourne, Cambridge
Sold STC £425,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- 25ft kitchen
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Larger than average rear garden
- Garage with off road parking
- Ideal family home
* £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE *
* 25ft Kitchen
* Immaculately presented throughout
* Larger than average rear garden
* Garage with off road parking
* Ideal family home
Frosted window to front, walk-in cupboard, radiator and stairs to first floor landing.
3.45m x 4.14m (11'4" x 13'7"). Window to front and radiator.
2.16m x 2.18m (7'1" x 7'2"). Window to front and radiator.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising a wash hand basin and WC, tiled splashbacks and radiator.
Kitchen / Dining Room
7.90m x 5.21m (25'11" x 17'1" x 12). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, electric fan assisted oven, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, two radiators, three windows to rear and two sets of French doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
Walk-in cupboard, additional airing cupboard, radiator, stairs to second floor landing and doors to:
4.19m x 3.48m (13'9" x 11'5"). Fitted with a range of wardrobes, radiator, Juliet balcony doors to front and door to:
Window to front and door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, tiled surround, radiator and window to front.
3.45m x 3.48m (11'4" x 11'5"). Window to rear, fitted with a range of wardrobes, radiator and door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, radiator and window to rear.
2.49m x 2.72m (8'2" x 8'11"). Window to rear, fitted with a range of wardrobes and radiator.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising a bath, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and WC, tiled surround, radiator and window to side.
Second Floor Landing
4.98m x 3.53m (16'4" x 11'7"). Dormer window to front, window to side, fitted with a range of wardrobes.
4.93m x 2.01m (16'2" x 6'7"). Dormer window to front, window to side, fitted with a range of wardrobes and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator and Velux window.
To front of the property are shrubbed beds, access to a single garage with parking for two/three cars. The larger than average enclosed rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area ideal for entertaining and access to garage from garden.
AUDIOTOUR AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39965565.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSQ201278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Cambourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.