5 bedroom detached house for saleRegent Mews
Offers in Region of
- Excellent Birkdale Location
- Substantial Detached House
- Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Two En-Suites & Family Bathroom
- Integral Double Garage
- Sold With No Onward Chain
Nestled in a quiet cul de sac position yet located conveniently for Birkdale village is this spacious detached family home. Being sold with no onward chain the accommodation that spans three floors briefly comprises: to the ground floor, porch, entrance hall with WC, front lounge, rear dining room with conservatory, fitted modern kitchen with seperate utility room and access to an integral double garage. To the first floor there are four bedrooms (master with en-suite) and a fitted family bathroom. To the second floor there is a further large double bedrooms with en-suite. Externally there is ample off street parking to the front leading to the garage, with side access to enclosed rear gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39971295.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6443788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.