1 bedroom flat for saleThe Exchange, 5 Lee Street, Leicester, LE1
- " 10 Year Premier Guarantee
- " 120 year Lease from 2011
- " City Centre Location
- " Full Concierge Service
- " Full CCTV Security throughout the building
- " Full on site Gym Available for Guests Only
- " Full Package included of Flooring and Appliances
- " READY TO MOVE INTO NOW
LAST REMANING APARTMENT!
Call today, to organise your viewing.
*GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!*
City Centre Apartment Scheme, 1 and 2 bedroom properties situated over four floors. Exclusive development located over four floors, lift service available with a full concierge service to assist on site. The development offers a full gym on the ground floor for all guests only. Secured off street parking which can be rented monthly if desired.
Located within walking distance of the City Centre, Train Station and the University.
The development has undergone a full modernisation and offers a 10 year Premier Guarantee on the build. The properties benefit from hardwood flooring fitted throughout with carpets in the bedrooms and full tiling in the bathrooms.
Specification is second to none, with a full compliment of integrated appliances such as oven/hob/hood/washer-dryer and fridge-freezer. Exceptional quality and value that must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AKB160007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.