3 bedroom terraced house for saleCastle View, St. Stephens, Saltash
Sold STC £170,000
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- SPACIOUS MID TERRACED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LARGE KITCHEN/DINER
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- SINGLE GARAGE
- UPVC DG & GCH
This well presented mid terraced house offers excellent sized accommodation. Comprising three bedrooms, a large living room, spacious kitchen/diner & a fitted bathroom, and featuring a private garden and garage.
Immacuatley presented with attractive decor throughout and benefits from upvc double glazing and gas central heating. The accommodation is arranged over several levels which allows for larger than average rooms sizes and is a pleasant feature of the house. The accommodation comprises entrance porch, a large living room, a spacious kitchen/diner with defined areas and wide double doors opening to the private garden, a fitted bathroom, and three excellent sized bedrooms. The property also has a single garage, Viewing are essential to appreciate the size and presentation of the accommodation and gardens. Call us today on 01752 847151 to arrange a viewing!
The property is approached via steps leading down through the low maintenance tiered garden a upvc double glazed door opens into:
The first entrance porch has storage for coats and shoes and has a tiled floor. A single glazed wood panel door opens into:
The main entrance hall is a large and welcoming area which is large enough to have a study/office area.
Living Room 10' 2" x 15' 8" ( 3.10m x 4.78m )
This is an excellent sized and immaculately presented living room with a large front facing upvc double glazed window. There is a feature fire place with an electric wood burning stove, and a radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 2" max x 9' 9" max ( 4.93m max x 2.97m max )
This family sized kitchen/breakfast room is again immaculately presented with a modern range of high gloss wall and base units. There is space for an American style fridge/freezer, washing machine, electric oven, hob and extractor hood above. There is also upvc double glazed window over looking the rear garden. The breakfast area has ample room for a family size dining table and chairs and from here there is a upvc double glazed patio doors opening to the garden. There is also an understair storage cupboard. The combi boiler is housed here plus a radiator.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and doors off to:
This modern bathroom has a rear facing obscure glass double glazed window, bath with mixer tap and electric shower over, vanity wash hand basin, a low level wc and a heated towel rail
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.92m )
A good size double with a rear facing upvc double glazed window over looking the garden and has a radiator.
Has additional storage and also the loft hatch with access to:
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 7' ( 2.57m x 2.13m )
A good size single bedroom with radiator and a front facing upvc double glazed window
Master Bedroom 13' 7" + wardrobe x 10' 3" into recess ( 4.14m + wardrobe x 3.12m into recess )
A fantastic sized double bedroom which is beautifully presented with wonderful large modern, high gloss fitted wardrobes. A front facing upvc double glazed window and a radiator.
The decked rear garden is private with ample space for garden furniture and an excellent entertaining space. There is also additional storage space under the decking.
The garage is situated in a block opposite to the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39972429.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS102601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.