3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHobhole Bank, New Leake, Boston
Sold STC £210,000
- DETACHED 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- BEAKFAST KITCHEN & UTILITY
- GARAGE & AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- VARIOUS OUTBUILDINGS
- VIEWS OVER OPEN FARMLAND
This beautifully presented, spacious detached bungalow is situated on a good sized plot and benefiting from domestic gardens and various outbuildings. The property also benefits from a Breakfast Kitchen, Lounge, Conservatory, Utility, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom. Viewing is essential.
SPACIOUS DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH VARIOUS OUTBUILDINGS
With partially obscure glazed entrance door, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling mounted lighting, ceiling mounted smoke alarm.
Breakfast Kitchen 17' 8" maximum x 12' maximum ( 5.38m maximum x 3.66m maximum )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks, inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and water filter, range of base cupboards and drawers, base level wine rack, fitted breakfast bar with radiator beneath, base level corner display shelving, matching eye level wall units with glazed display cabinets and under cupboard lighting, integrated 4 ring electric hob with fume extractor above, integrated waist height Hotpoint oven and grill, integrated dishwasher, space for twin height fridge freezer, wood effect laminate flooring, window, ceiling mounted lighting, TV aerial point, wall mounted door chimes.
Lounge 10' 4" maximum x 15' 11" maximum ( 3.15m maximum x 4.85m maximum )
With window to front aspect, 2 radiators, coved cornice, ceiling light point with ornamental ceiling rose, coal effect electric fire with tiled hearth and display surround, TV aerial point, wiring for satellite TV.
Conservatory 12' 10" x 20' 11" ( 3.91m x 6.38m )
Of brick and uPVC double glazed construction with polycarbonate roof. With French doors leading to the garden, 2 radiators, wall mounted lighting, ceiling light fan, TV aerial point, served by power.
Utility Room 11' 10" maximum x 8' 3" ( 3.61m maximum x 2.51m )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of base cupboards and drawers, wall mounted Wallstar oil central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine, vent for tumble dryer, wall mounted Dimplex electric heater, ceiling light point, tiled flooring, door to side garden, rear driveway, service door to Garage.
Bedroom 1 10' 6" x 11' 10" ( 3.20m x 3.61m )
With window, radiator, ceiling light point, coved cornice.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" maximum x 10' 4" maximum ( 3.61m maximum x 3.15m maximum )
With window, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 11' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.61m x 3.15m )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Having a 3 piece suite comprising bath with mixer tap and wall mounted Bristan shower over with tiled splashbacks and fitted screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC, coved cornice, ceiling light point, extractor fan, electric shaver point, obscure glazed window, radiator, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder within.
The property benefits from a large gravelled driveway which extends along the side of the property to the rear and provides ample off road parking and turning space. The driveway provides vehicular access to the Garage/Workshop.
Bank View sits on a sizeable plot along with the large areas of driveway and outbuildings are large sections of lawns to the side. There is a domestic garden to the side of the property which initially comprises a block paved patio seating area, served by external tap. The front garden benefits from shaped lawns with flower and shrub borders. There is conifer hedging to the boundaries and the property benefits from views over open farmland. There is also a worked area of garden with Vegetable patch.
Large Garage / Workshop 16' 8" x 29' 4" ( 5.08m x 8.94m )
With 2 up-and-over doors, served by power and lighting, wall mounted consumer unit.
Of concrete sectional construction, with up-and-over door and external lighting.
Block & Pantile Former Store
Adjoining the rear of the Kitchen.
Detached Former Barn
With vehicular door to rear aspect, personnel door to side aspect. The barn is served by power and lighting and in the Agents opinion provides further potential for development for conversion subject to gaining the relevant planning permissions and consents from the relevant local authorities. The Barn is split into 2 sections as follows: -
Section 1 14' 7" x 15' ( 4.45m x 4.57m )
Section 2 14' 2" x 25' ( 4.32m x 7.62m )
To be included in the sale.
To be included in the sale.
Prospective purchaser should be aware that the property has been heavily extended over the years, however the initial section of Bank View is of non standard construction. There is also a Right of Way in place on the property allowing the landowner to the rear of the property to have access rights over the driveway in order to inspect the land at the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39978795.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.